Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Results


Sadly enough, the house is finished. It has been a life-changing experience and will always make me smile. I would love to sit within the fruits of my efforts and reminisce over the struggle to learn how to do this task and how each and every square inch can best be utilized. Plus, when I started, I fully intended on living here. But, we all know one of the definites in life is change. So, circumstances changed. I hope the following YouTube makes you smile. Remember, the entire house was gutted when I started.... no water, no kitchen, not even a functioning toilet. My brother and sister-in-law are absolute angels in my book and without them this project may well have fizzled and flopped. Infinite gratitude!

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow."
– Julia Cameron –

No comments:

Post a Comment