Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Starting Out

December 30th, 2008, I closed on a repossessed home that has been vacant most of the year; antifreeze in the pipes and frozen in this winter wonderland of the Northern Midwest. I've been pretty handy most of my life and come from a family of "fixer-uppers" and some people say I've bitten off more than I can chew, so I thought I'd blog a little about the challenges and joys that rehabbing a repo can bring...

"Before you begin a thing, remind yourself that difficulties and delays quite impossible to foresee are ahead.... You can only see one thing clearly and that is your goal. Form a mental vision of that and cling to it through thick and thin."
~ Kathleen Norris ~


Those of you who are contemplating rehabbing a repo may enjoy this journey with me. Those of you who are experienced may find this amusing though feedback and helpful suggestions are always welcome. I'll be back with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment